Fiance Visa Information

Do You Have a Fiance in the Philippines?

If you are looking for professional help bringing your fiance from the Philippines, look no further. We are all State Certified Immigration Consultants that specialize in the Philippines. We help over 500 couples begin their lives in the USA each year from the Philippines alone, and 1000+ from all countries. We speak Tagalog and other Philippines dialects. If you want to go with the most experienced and reputable company in the USA, you have come to the right place.

Watch the Short Video Below for Fiance Visa FAQ's

fiance visa and fiancee visa

(877) 899-1857 - Free Consultation

Why Should I Hire Your Company?

  • Attempting this alone is VERY RISKY, your chances of success are probably less than 50%.

  • Spending a ton of money on an attorney or using an uncertified / unbonded company is crazy.

  • We are a part of, serving well over 1000 clients each year.

  • We are a Law Office Specializing in fiance visas.

  • We are an upstanding member of the Better Business Bureau.

  • We speak Tagalog / Filipino and can help your loved on in the Philippines.

  • Guaranteed Approval or 100% Money Back Guarantee



The Following are Typical Fiance Visa Questions:

What Are The Basic Requirements for a Fiance(e) Visa?

  • 1. You must be a law abiding US Citizen.
  • 2. You must be legally able to marry.
  • 3. You must have a genuine relationship.
  • 4. You must be able to support your fiance in the USA.

Do We Have to Meet in Person?

Yes. There are a couple of exceptions on paper, but they almost certainly don't apply to you.

How Long Does it Take?

The fiance visa takes approximately 6 months from filing to USA entry.

What if I Get Married in the Philippines, is it Faster?

No, a marriage visa will take longer than a fiancé visa to obtain.

A fiancé visa takes about 6 months versus 8-10 months.

Can She Come Here and Get Married Some Other Way?

It is very difficult if not impossible for a single person from the Philippines to get a tourist / visitor visa. Even if a tourist visa application was successful, planning to get married on a tourist visa can be considered visa fraud. In our experience, it isn't worth spending the time and money to explore this route. The only way she can come here legally with the intent to marry you is on a fiancé visa. You have to have met in person to apply for a fiancé visa.

What are the Advantages to a Fiance Visa?

Speed a low initial cost. The fiancé visa costs less than a marriage visa and is a few months faster.

How Much Does it All Cost?

Our Fiance Visa Standard Start-to-Finish Package Service Fee is $895. The government fees are approximately $800 and are spread out over the 6 months or so. If you would like native language assistance and coaching for your fiancé, please add $200 for our Platinum Package. Please see the 'Costs' page for more detail.

My Fiance Has Children; Can They Also Come to the USA?

Typically yes, if your fiance's children are under 21 and unmarried. The government fees for each child are about $450, paid at the end of this process to the embassy and the medical clinic. We only charge $200 to add a child.

If the child is yours, let us know. There are other options for children of US Citizens.

fiance visa and fiancee visa

(877) 899-1857 - Free Consultation

Call Now. We Can Help You and Your Fiance Begin Your Lives in the USA!